Regarding the firmware update of the SGX-CA500
April 19, 2016
In order to ensure you receive the most accurate and enjoyable experience from your SGX-CA500 Cyclocomputer, please confirm the content of the changes and update your Cyclocomputer to the latest version of the Firmware.
・Add a Training Assist Function
- The user can download and run the Training Menu that was created by the Cyclo-Sphere Smartphone Site.
・Add an Interval Timer Function
- The user can create and run the Interval Timer on the SGX-CA500.
・The Display Lock function has been moved
- The Display Lock function has been moved to the following menu.
- [Menu] button - [Settings] - [System] - [Display] - [Lock the Screen]
・Update the Pedaling Monitor Sensor Firmware
- Improved data display response at the time of pedaling started.
- Please see here for the update instructions.
Use the update procedure below to update your firmware.
◆The update procedure using Wi-Fi is here
◆The update procedure using Cloud Connect (Windows) is here
◆The update procedure using Cloud Connect (Mac) is here
The firmware update requires from 20 to 30 minutes in a high speed Internet environment.
Version of firmware after update
Version of firmware : 20160405.02.49
You can check the version of your firmware as described below.
Confirmation procedure : [Settings] - [System] - [Firmware Version]
・Confirm that there is enough power remaining in the Cyclocomputer's batteries.
・Do the update in an environment that has a stable internet connection, that is not subject to interruptions.
Inquiries are accepted by mail form.
Please enter your query here.