Regarding the firmware update of the SGX-CA500
November 2, 2016
In order to ensure you receive the most accurate and enjoyable experience from your SGX-CA500 Cyclocomputer, please confirm the content of the changes and update your Cyclocomputer to the latest version of the Firmware.
・Battery alert function for the Pedaling Monitor Sensor and Power Meter
- For SGY-PM910V series or SGY-PM910H updated to the firmware Ver 5.030 or later, a battery alert function will be available.
- An Alert is displayed when the remaining battery capacity of the sensor is reduced.
- You can check the status at [Menu] - [Option] - [ZeroCal]
- You can check the status and battery voltage at [Menu] - [Sensors] - [Pedaling Monitor L(R)]
- Alerts will be displayed for the following battery levels.
・New auto-zero point calibration setting for the Pedaling Monitor Sensors
- For SGY-PM910V series or SGY-PM910H updated to the firmware Ver 5.030 or later, an auto-zero point calibration function will be available.
- By storaging your bike with the crank arms in the vertical 12 and 6 o'clock positions, the system will perform an auto-zero point calibration before entering the sleep mode.
- This will allow significantly reduced need to perform manual zero point calibration.
- You can set the Enable / Disable at [Menu]-[Sensors]-[Pedaling Monitor L(R)]-[Auto Calibration].
・Update the Pedaling Monitor Sensor Firmware
- The battery alert function and auto-zero point calibration function have been added to the SGY-PM910H series for firmware Ver 5.030 and later.
- Please see here for the update instructions.
- Sensor firmware version : Ver 5.030
Use the update procedure below to update your firmware.
◆The update procedure using Wi-Fi is here
◆The update procedure using Cloud Connect (Windows) is here
◆The update procedure using Cloud Connect (Mac) is here
The firmware update requires from 20 to 30 minutes in a high speed Internet environment.
Version of firmware after update
Version of firmware : 20161102.02.55
You can check the version of your firmware as described below.
Confirmation procedure : [Settings] - [System] - [Firmware Version]
・Confirm that there is enough power remaining in the Cyclocomputer's batteries.
・Do the update in an environment that has a stable internet connection, that is not subject to interruptions.
Inquiries are accepted by mail form.
Please enter your query here.